A tribute to our timeless INDIAN FOOD cuisine and culture; our Artisanal Gourmet Spices are hand-pounder & sourced directly from our heirloom farmers; hand-crafted in small batches with care, staying true to the approach of our ancestors.
ALL OUR SPICE BLENDS ARE-
• Authentic Regional secret blends.
• Zero fillers, preservatives, and MSG.
• Freshly hand blended spices.
• UNADULTERATED ORGANIC SPICES.
• Zip-lock pouches to retain Aroma & Freshness
• Premium Quality, Cleaned thoroughly.
• Well dehydrated; Free from Moisture.
• 100% Organic, Non-GMO, Raw, Vegan and Fair Trade.
Sourced from Sri-Lanka; made from the inner bark of the Cinnamomum verum tree.
Unlike the very strong and spicy taste of the cheaper variation; cassia cinnamon varieties sold in stores, our true Ceylon Cinnamon has a mild, earthy, complex flavor with hints of citrus and a subtle sweetness.
In addition to its positive medicinal benefits like weight-loss aid, anti-inflammatory & other qualities like anti-diabetic and blood sugar lowering effects, Ceylon cinnamon is ideal for all culinary uses and makes breads, pies, teas, desserts, etc.
• For weight-loss – Add it to warm lemon water & have it on empty stomach.
• Indian curries.
• Blend with smoothies or shakes.
• Add to bake or bread mix
• Add to Teas, desserts, pies & more!
Storage & Care:
– Avoid excessive heat or moisture.
– Avoid constant exposure to light.
– Expiration date as marked on the package.
– Refrigerate pack; once opened.
Shelf Life:12 months from DOM.
Country of Origin: INDIA.
Allergy/Disclaimer- *This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The statements/claims are not evaluated by the FDA. Consult with your physician prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medication