WHAT IS IT?
HEIRLOOM WHEAT; Khapli+BROWN RICE+FLAX+OATS BRAN+ALOMOND FLOUR. rich in protein, FIBRE, complex carbohydrates, and trace minerals like niacin, iron and magnesium.
Emmer Wheat is one of the ancient & heirloom variety of wheat rarely grown today which is popularly also known as Khapli. Known for NO GLUTEN or very low gluten; Khapli wheat is very high in protein & low in carbs. Elegantly long, like basmati, compared to the plump nubs of modern wheat; emmer wheat is far healthier with nutty flavor and reddish color when milled. Unlike millets which get gluey or coarsely heavy when cooked, emmer has more of the versatility of wheat, making good rotis and decent bread (but it doesn’t rise high, since its gluten content is lower).
Add a healthy twist to your daily roti/chapatti. Our Atta range is made with wholesome grains & in the most traditional way. Made to enhance the nutrition value of regular roti which is a large part of Indian meals; the grains are manually and then machine-cleaned before being milled. We mill all grains in traditional Indian emerald stone mills that keep the nutrients intact and retain the freshness of grains.
WHATS SPECIAL ABOUT THIS FLOUR?
● Easy to digest.
● Loaded with Proteins and Minerals.
● Diabetic Friendly; Low GI.
● Aids in weight-loss.
● Promotes Healthy Skin.
● Helps in reducing glucose levels.
● Environment friendly cultivation.
● Ancient, Heirloom grain; highly preferred by our ancestors.
Our Satvik Atta mixes are-
● Made fresh in small batches.
● Wholesome unbleached grains sourced from our own farmers.
● Traditionally milled; Stone ground.
● No added starch. No use of whiteners, bleach or enhancers.
WHAT’S IN IT-
ORGANIC EMMER, BROWN RICE, FLAX, OATS, ALMONDS FLOUR
Storage & Care:
– Avoid excessive heat or moisture.
– Avoid constant exposure to light.
– Expiration date as marked on the package.
– Refrigerate pack; once opened.
Shelf Life: 9 months from DOM.
Country of Origin: INDIA.
Allergy/Disclaimer- *This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The statements/claims are not evaluated by the FDA. Consult with your physician prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medication