Granny’s age old remedy for cough and cold in India. Our kadha tea contains most potent immunity boosters like turmeric, tulsi, black pepper, lemon grass, cardamom and mint. Also known as ‘Kadha’ back in India; this healing decoction of rare herbs & spices is inspired from Ancient Indian wellness text crafted to boost the immune system to fight seasonal infections including cold, cough & nasal congestion.
Each of these herbs has a blast of good nutrition, antioxidant activity and active compounds that act as anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, anti-bacterial, anti-microbial activity helping the body fight against infections and improve the immune response. Healthy replacement caffeinated tea/coffee. WHAT’S IN IT-
Age old restorative healing combination of 7 varieties of Holy Basil, Lemongrass, Liquorice, Ginger, Turmeric, Pepper, Ajwain, Green Tea Leaves, Ashwagandha & Giloy.
WHY USE IT-
Increases the body’s ability to defend itself against pathogens as well as stress in general. Licorice has very capable antiviral activities as well as acting in an adaptogenic capacity, building our resilience to stress. Lemongrass, Holy Basil are great Immunity Boosters.
● Infused with healing spices and herbs like TULSI/BASIL of 5 varieties.
● Boosted with 7 superfoods like ginger, lemongrass, mulethi, turmeric, amla & more.
● 100% Preservative, Colorant, Flavoring Free.
● PURE & UNADULTERATED. Third Party Tested.
● Promotes digestive health.
● Promotes daily anti-inflammatory support +
● Helps manage & lose weight.
● Natural Laxatives.
● Natural immunity booster + cold & cough remedy.
● Powerful Antioxidant & Anti-microbial.
● FIGHT SEASONAL INFECTIONS.
● Liquorice soothes the throat.
● Treats Headaches.
WHEN TO HAVE IT- This is an Anytime Blend.
WHO CAN HAVE IT- Complete Family, Diabetic, Vegan, Kids above 4 years.
PRODUCT FORM- Loose Tea Blend.
PACK SIZE- Actual Size- 100 gms, make upto 45-50 cups.
How to Use-
Add 1 teaspoon to freshly boiled water, cover & let seep in for a minute or till desired strong taste. Strain. If desired add 1 teaspoon honey or dash of lemon. Reuse leaves for one more use if desired.
Storage & Care:
– Avoid excessive heat or moisture.
– Avoid constant exposure to light.
– Expiration date as marked on the package.
– Refrigerate pack; once opened.
Shelf Life:12 months from DOM.
Country of Origin: INDIA.
Allergy/Disclaimer- *This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The statements/claims are not evaluated by the FDA. Consult with your physician prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications